Sunday, August 1, 2010

My little buds

So this week i had alot of fun moments with my dear little nephews! I really wish Jess and Sam and their adorable little ones could have come to join! They would have completed my week. But i had so much with my little guys that were here! They were so much fun and i love them to death! Thanks Nicole and Chris for coming up this week! We had so much fun!



I love this picture of Richie!!


So Bryce found my broken sunglasses sitting in my room and since i didnt want them i let him play with them! He and Jace both had fun trying them on and playing with them. And as you can see they are both hot stud muffins!!!







1 comment:

  1. I love you and miss you. I wish that I were there too. Oh well. We really do have adorable nephews! Good thing they look just like their moms - wait non of our kids do!! ha ha. How did they turn out so dang cute then?!! These are adorable pics. Thanks for posting them!

    ReplyDelete