Saturday, July 17, 2010

Birthday time

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!
So i have to admit i really am one spoiled girl :) My birthday was so much fun and i want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes and such! I love you all so much!!! Well to start out i woke up this morning, opened my door and there were streamers hanging down it. Well not really being a morning person i just kinda smiled and went in to put my contacts in. After i could see i looked into my living room where my roommates had baloons, streamers, party poppers, a present, and a really cute card! I was so shocked!! It was so much fun and i was so excited! Later mom dad and shaleen came up to take me to Applebees, give me presents and feed me cheesecake!!!Once again :) i am so spoiled. Later Angela and dave came with brownies and a card and to end the night i got a birthday kiss.... :) that one was a surprise from a really great guy!!! Man days like this are just amazing!




My adorable card from my roommates! It even talked which was hilarious!!



This is the card David made for me. It was labeled.."Happy Birthday Gooberman!!! We hope all of your wildest dreams come true". WOW! hahaha

1 comment:

  1. First, I am so glad that you had such a great day. You deserve it. How fun that you got spend a special day with so many people that you care about. That is wonderful! Now, the big comment: IF, yes, IF Dave had muscles like that, why would he be showing them off to his sister-in-law?! Is that weird or is it just me?! ha ha! JK. That was clever and fun. I love you, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY one more time!

    ReplyDelete