Thursday, March 25, 2010

Foot Care night!!

So I decided Angela was over working herself so i decided to give her a girls night so she could just relax for once. I went over with my Body Shop foot care kit and started the process. Half way through Dave joined us. He is so fun :) But we had alot of fun! Im lucky to live so close to my sister.

He may look disgusted but he liked it :)


So Dave REALLY wanted to be in on the fun tonight so i agreed only on the conditin that i got to paint his toe nails too. Which he did. It was pretty sweet. Not gonna lie :)




So this is the cute little watermellon boat mom gave me for christmas! It was so cute! Thanks mom!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! You thee are so funny. I agree, Ang is overworking and is lucky to have you so close too! That was really nice of you. We all knew Dave was a little femmy, heehee!!!!

    ReplyDelete